Re: Accessibility in SumatraPDF

hi mallard.
no problem dont worry.
thanks so much for giving me the email address.
i realy extol the virtues of open source programs and i love that they
become accessible.
do you help me to send email for the developers?
thanks so much.

On 3/17/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Oh, yes it's free. Strangely it's not listed in Ninight or File Hippo as
free software...
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org