locked Re: need help finding basic view in gmail

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

I'm not sure why the button is not showing up for you, but here's the direct URL:

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h

Cheers,

Mo.

On 18/04/2022 13:23, Charles Adkins wrote:
For some reason, I cannot find the basic view in Gmail. I've tried turning browse mode off, shift tabbing the way I used to and it takes me to something that says older. I cannot find the basic html view no matter what I do. Have tried with latest NVDA, Windows 10 and eleven, with Google and Edge. Thanks. I'm not opposed to just going to an email client if there is one that works. Thanks.