locked Re: need help finding basic view in gmail

Gene

Set as default doesn't work and hasn't worked for a good while.  Book mark the link and use it instead of the general address.

Gene

On 4/18/2022 7:25 AM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

PS: Once the basic HTML page loads, find the set as default link and press enter on it. In future when you log in, the basic mode should lode. I think it's usually near the bottom of the page.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 18/04/2022 13:23, Charles Adkins wrote:
For some reason, I cannot find the basic view in Gmail. I've tried turning browse mode off, shift tabbing the way I used to and it takes me to something that says older. I cannot find the basic html view no matter what I do. Have tried with latest NVDA, Windows 10 and eleven, with Google and Edge. Thanks. I'm not opposed to just going to an email client if there is one that works. Thanks.