locked Re: need help finding basic view in gmail

Gene

Yes, I looked and it is no longer there, so it isn't a question of an anomaly on your machine.

But if you use the link that opens the Simple HTML view directly, you don't have to worry about the button.

Gene

On 4/18/2022 7:54 AM, Mohib Anwar Rafay wrote:

There is no set it as default button now. each time you will have to
press on view as html

On 4/18/22, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Set as default doesn't work and hasn't worked for a good while. Book
mark the link and use it instead of the general address.

Gene

On 4/18/2022 7:25 AM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
PS: Once the basic HTML page loads, find the set as default link and
press enter on it. In future when you log in, the basic mode should
lode. I think it's usually near the bottom of the page.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 18/04/2022 13:23, Charles Adkins wrote:
For some reason, I cannot find the basic view in Gmail. I've tried
turning browse mode off, shift tabbing the way I used to and it takes
me to something that says older. I cannot find the basic html view no
matter what I do. Have tried with latest NVDA, Windows 10 and eleven,
with Google and Edge. Thanks. I'm not opposed to just going to an
email client if there is one that works. Thanks.