From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2022 6:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to track down a Microsoft office add-on for nvda

Hi all.

Some or the functions are the automatic reading of comments and notes, the announcement last cell when you navigate a table with tab and found the last cell, and more.

Regards.

El dom, 17 abr 2022 a las 14:09, Tony Ballou (<cyberpro224@...>) escribió:

Hi,

Recently I saw a post about an add-on for nvda that was for Microsoft
office.  The add-on supports the current version of nvda and recent
versions of office.  Does anyone know where I can find this add-on?

Thanks

Tony

--

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, Comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web: https://nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDAError! Filename not specified.

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.