Re: Add-on for reporting clipboard announcements

I knew, and just checked, that Clipspeak was compatible with NVDA up through version 2021.1, but it appears to be "stuck" there, and I don't know why.  The dot level releases under a major release should be, in almost all cases, irrelevant.

I'm going to see if there is a GitHub page for Clipspeak and put in an issue.  This is one case where I strongly suspect a manifest update will be all that's needed.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed