Re: looking for some help with seika and NVDA

Rui Fontes

What is stated in the User Guide is:

You just need to install the USB drivers...

So, please remove the add-on not working restart NVDA and try again selecting the correct Seik entry on the Braille display selection list...

Rui Fontes

Às 09:12 de 18/04/2022, blind vador escreveu:

Hello everyone.

Am new in this mailing list and haven't so much practice with this kind of messaging services so I hope I will not brake any rules or any thing else...

Am just in trouble with the latest version of NVDA and with my seika braille display.

it is a seika 40 (seika v5.16)

I have the seika drivers installed on my PC, but when am trying to select it on my braille display seting, I get a error message.

The nvda addon distributed on the seika's website isn't working with the latest version of nvda......

I realy hope I will not be force to buy a new braille display or any thing like that, cause I must use my braille display in my every days life.

Thank for reading, and sorry if someone have ever asked it, I haven't find any answer on line,.

Sorry for my english too, it is not my usual langage, so I just do what I can.

best regard.