Re: Please help, I think I’ve changed a setting in NVDA but I don’t know what it is or how to change it back again.

Gerardo Corripio

You most likely have the setting checked that when you restart NVDA, previously-saved settings stick. I’d recommend restore to the previous settings; I think the key-combo is NVDA+Control+r? Good luck!

Gera

El 18 abr 2022, a la(s) 1:50 p.m., Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> escribió:

I’ll try and explain what happens, I have restarted NVDA and the computer as well but the odd behaviour continues.
Basically, whenever I’m performing an action on a webpage such as pressing E for edit fields, the cursor will jump to those edit fields but NVDA will not announce anything, no longer says The word blank if The field is empty but keeps quiet, and something strange happens when I try to press NVDA plus N, instead of giving me the NvdA settings it spells something out instead.
Pressing NVDA with any key doesn’t seem to work anymore, though I can still press NVDA with shift and other key combinations, that’s alright.
can anyone advise what seems to be happening?