Re: je suis nouvelle [I am new]

blindgirl <blindgirl.rs@...>

I understand, thank you. I will speak in English from now on.

Le 19/04/2022 à 16:19, blindgirl via groups.io a écrit :
Bonjour à tous,

je m'appelle Clarisse, je suis non-voyante et au quotidien, j'utilise NVDA.

Dès que j'ai entendu parlé de ce groupe, j'ai directement voulu y adhéré. J'utilise NVDA depuis 13 ans maintenant et j'aimerai pour ce qui le souhaite, faire partager mon expérience.

-------   Google Translation --------
Hello everyone,

my name is Clarisse, I am blind and on a daily basis, I use NVDA

As soon as I heard about this group, I wanted to go directly adhered. I have been using NVDA for 13 years now and I would like for what wish, share my experience.
Moderator's note:  Although the NVDA Group has no restrictions on the languages that may be used to post, from a practical standpoint the primary language used here is English.  Your messages are more likely to get viewed if either written in English or machine translated to English before posting.

You may also have an interest in the NVDA-fr group: https://groups.io/g/nvda-fr