From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 19 April 2022 16:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio ducking issue

Have you gone to sound, then communications,  and checked that the none radio button is checked? This in windows 10 btw.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.