Re: please help with go to Meeting

Betsy,

Glad to hear you've found the notes you've needed.   Just a gentle reminder that questions about how to use applications, be they web applications or installed ones, are Chat Subgroup topics.

And I'm issuing this reminder more for the entire readership than for you, as we've now got a pretty good thing going where those who do have application specific questions have been posting them to the Chat Subgroup where extensive discussion can be had if needed.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed