Re: please help with go to Meeting

Betsy Grenevitch

I am not trying to cause trouble but am trying to figure out why it is not NVDA related when it is NVDA I am using so I need commands that work with NVDA? Again, I not trying to cause problems but just do not get how that is not NVDA related.

Thanks for the address.

Hi, Betsy,

The address for the chat group is chat@nvda.groups.io. That's where you can discuss programs like go to meeting and other things that aren't really NVDA-related.

Hope this helps.