Re: please help with go to Meeting

Betsy,

You're quite welcome.  As I noted, it often makes things clearer, much clearer, when you understand "who controls what."

Believe me, each and every one of us has been a neophyte at any given thing we've ever tried or used.  Your post just provided me an opportunity to illustrate that most things where the question is, "How do I do this thing in that program [using keyboard commands]?," will typically have the same answer whether any screen reader is involved or not.

And having lived through my Mom's years with Alzheimer's dementia, which lasted for over a decade, I know only too well how challenging dementia (regardless of type) is.  You seem to be doing a remarkable job in using compensatory strategies to manage your day to day life.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed