Re: please help with go to Meeting

mike mcglashon

Quote:

A sensible person realizes that all principles that can be expressed in a statement of finite length are oversimplified.

End quote:

Yes, but that begs the question,

In today’s technical society of arm’s length available information,

What defines a sensible person?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon