From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 12:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] please help with go to Meeting

Quote:

A sensible person realizes that all principles that can be expressed in a statement of finite length are oversimplified.

End quote:

Yes, but that begs the question,

In today’s technical society of arm’s length available information,

What defines a sensible person?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon