From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 8:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Looking for nvda friendly editors that support markdown and spell checking

Hi all,

I want to write in markdown. However, I am looking for a NVDA friendly editor that supports spell checking. I do not want to constantly have to ignore words that have the various markdown characters.

Yes, markdown can be written in any text editor but as far as I have experienced, the spelling checkers flag the marked text as errors which is understandable.

This requirement is for an article I am writing for a friend's blog. My other option is to write the article in Microsoft word and then convert it to markdown.

Pranav