Re: Eloquence and Punctuation Announcement

Kenny Cheung

thanks. so is their a way to have it not say dot every time I read something? I don't remember NVDA doing this before. Its also a fresh install. I had to reset my computer to factory settings and had to re-download everything.

On 4/23/2022 12:04 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Kenny, et. al.,

I have split your topic into one of it's own.  I ask those who wish to respond to Kenny's issues to please do so using this topic, not the Exclamation Point topic.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed