Re: Screen reader survey

Ken Perry

Try again. Make sure you refresh it but we added an other.

Ke

n

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Deenadayalan Moodley
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 2:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen reader survey

Hi Ken,

I see that this survey is only aimed at people living in the United States.

I attempted to answer it and got to the question “where are you from” and could not continue as I don’t live in the U.S.

Thanks.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Perry
Sent: Monday, 25 April 2022 15:18
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Screen reader survey

Moderator's Note:  Although not directly and explicitly NVDA-related, this sort of research data is important to have for a multitude of reasons.  Thus, this message has been granted an exception to the group rules for that reason.
--------------
Use of Screen Readers in Education

A significant priority of APH is furthering the exposure and access to coding tools for students who are blind or have low vision, which is why we introduced and are further developing our Road to Code line of products. A student must be an efficient and flexible screen reader user for a successful career in coding. Therefore, APH is seeking information on the various screen readers that are taught in schools today, where instructional barriers are encountered, and how APH can contribute with the various screen reader developers to enhance development of features that are relevant for students and the education field as a whole. Please take our survey.

APH Screen Reader Use in Education Survey

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.