Re: browse mode, Re: [nvda] creating a profile

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi there

May I ask for help with outlook.com webmail?

I think that the guys has recently changed the view.

It seems to be more java based.

I fail to navigate this time.

Does anyone of you know how to use outlook.com webmail?

I had sometimes before heard of the access bridge that one can install
to be able to successfully navigate any java based interface.

Please help, my email messages are difficult to navigate and read.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

With respect
Marisane

On 10/10/16, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Look's like Gary found what he needed, but further to your keys there John
(and what you've written will work perfectly), you can also press:

NVDA+control+b to jump directly to the dialog. That works for a number of
other NVDA dialogs (not all, but a few), eg NVDA+control+v for voice
settings, NVDA+control+k for keyboard settings, NVDA+control+d for document
formatting settings etc.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 4:28 AM, John Sanfilippo
<johnsanfilippo@outlook.com>
wrote:

NVDA n, p, b, should do it.

JS

On 10/8/16 13:21, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Gene,

I found the browse settings and the check box wasn’t checked. I
checked
it and now the messages are read to the end. Thanks again.

De: Gary Metzler
Data: 8 de outubro de 2016 11:10
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] creating a profile

Hi All,

Since I am new to nvda I would like to know if it is possible to create
profile for windows live mail to read the entire message upon opening
it?
If so, how is this done? Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306