Re: Eloquence and Punctuation Announcement

Chris Mullins

Hi

Thanks for the  explanation however, in NVDA, based on the combo box order in the Symbols/Punctuation dialog, the "Symbol/Punctuation level" has 5 settings, in order of precedence:

None

Some

Most

All

Character.

The "Character" setting is different in that any symbol that has this setting will only ever be spoken when navigating the text in which it occurs by character, irrespective of the reading Punctuation level.  Say All, Say line and Say word will ignore symbols with the "Character" level set.

Cheers

                Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows