Re: NVDA and AOL mail

Hi,

The main reason for my recommendation has to do with DLL's that can become problematic given that a Windows 7 to 10 upgrade took place, along with a possibility that add-ons might be doing odd things provided that add-ons are indeed in use (unlikely but we cannot ignore that possibility). Perhaps a less drastic way would be running COM registration fixing tool and see if that resolves this provided that this person is using possibly affected browsers such as Edge and Firefo to access AOL web mail interface.

Cheers,

Joseph