Re: Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer ready for NVDA 2022.1?

Rui Fontes

Yes, it will be still possible...

Cumprimentos,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:24 de 29/04/2022, Richard Wells escreveu:

Greetings Rui: Will we still be able to use the non-expressive 5.5 voices in the next release of NVDA? I am asking because I use them on my USB installation where I can carry my license along with me without installing it on a computer.

On 4/28/2022 1:45 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

For Vocalizer is already available for download on our web page.

For Vocalizer Expressive, since it is only compatible with NVDA 2022.1, we are waiting the oficial release...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:18 de 28/04/2022, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

Just curious of what’s the status for the Tiflotecnia voices in are they ready for NVDA2022.1? I’ve currecntly run version 3.1.5. Thanks for info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows