Re: nvda and thunderbird send later

Gene

Curtis and all

Maybe I didn't miss information as I had thought.  According to the original message in the thread, below yours, maybe I did see such a page.  I wonder.

Gene

On 4/29/2022 3:33 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
agree, something truly should be done due to the popularity of the program, or the developer should be notified to make it more of a provincial window which any screen reader could read.

On 4/28/2022 6:50 PM, William wrote:
Hello,

not sure if this is a nvda bug or thunderbird bug.

According to the user support page of thunderbird, user can trigger send later and select a scheduled time and date that the email to be sent later, by pressing ctrl shift enter or selecting from the file menu.

But after pressing the above hotkey or choosing the function from the file menu, nvda cannot access the time and date selector of the thunderbird, which NVDA just says unknown.

Thanks,

William