Re: browse mode, Re: [nvda] creating a profile

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Yes, that is what I want to do.  I want the say all to read the entire message in wlm but, I don’t want it to read the entire page in ie.  Thanks,

From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 5:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: browse mode, Re: [nvda] creating a profile

Marisane - it might be worth posting your question as a new topic, as people may not see it in here.

Gary, you can certainly set up as many profiles as you like, use one across several programs etc.  I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean about say all - do you mean you don't want Internet Explorer to automatically read pages when they load?  You can set that up although that's in Browse mode settings - NVDA+control+b - "Automatic say all on page load".

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:
Hi quentin,

I have a question can I set up a profile to work in internet explorer to not use the say all command but, still use it in wlm?  Thanks for any help.