Re: Trying to find where to click to register for a master class

Just as an FYI, in that page's source code, this appears to be the line used to create that non-button button.  I don't think I've ever encountered class "btn-shape" before.

The inventions in HTML coding are still very active indeed.  [I'm sure someone will tell me, though, that btn-shape has been around forever after this.]

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed