From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 5:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trying to find where to click to register for a master class

I did it if Firefox by:
1) going to the graphic that says:
Kevin Ellis, Certified Health Coach & Osteoporosis Thriver.
2) Pressing NVDA + enter.

On 5/1/22, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
It should have worked in browse mode. I tested in browse mode. I'm
not sure you can move to the text when not in forms mode because it
isn't seen as a control.

If you have more than one browser, try another.

Gene

On 5/1/2022 6:47 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Gene,

I was in browse mode when I tried hitting enter on various bits of
text and nothing happened. I'll try again from forms mode and
ideally, given experiences of people on this list, it should work.

Pranav