Re: NVDA quirk with the Bookshare Web page

Sanjog Kumawat

Hello,

I am user of Bookshare. I am unable to reproduce the same issue which is mentioned in the emails. In my case, NVDA does not skip any headings. I tried searching for different books but it always reports all the headings.

I am using NVDA 2021.5, Firefox 99.0.1, and Windows 11 latest version. I also tried this with other browsers but everything is fine.

Since I also work in Bookshare, it will be good to send me a detailed explanation of the issue as well as a video of the issue if possible, to my email address – sanjogk@.... I can at least verify with my team if it is something from our side.

With Best Regards,

Sanjog Kumawat

Membership Support [Asia & Africa].

Contact us: +919284028466

Alternate Helpline number: +919650211575

[Mobile, WhatsApp and Google Duo]

Helpline Email ID: membership-india@...

Benetech

480 S. California Ave., Suite 201,

Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609, USA.

Bookshare Helpline - Asia & Africa

Contact us: +919650211575

Alternate Helpline number: +919284028466

Website: www.bookshare.org