A more advanced/evolved SwitchSynth NVDA AddOn?

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

HI listers
As a duallingual user, I use SwitchSynth to on the fly, change between Eloquence LatinAmerican and American English, but wonder is there a more-evolved version or something similar to the SwitchSynth that would allow me to make this on-the-fly synth switching possible with NVDA, and that incorporates independent volume and voice speed settings for each language set up? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap