Re: Using the Thunderbird addon

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I am going to be switching to Thunderbird for the first time. Where do I find  "quick folder"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using the Thunderbird addon

And this is an excellent example of the difference between an actual Thunderbird add-on, Quick Folder Key Navigation, and an NVDA add-on that works with Thunderbird (and Firefox), Mozilla Apps Enhancements.

I've been recommending the Quick Folder Key Navigation Thunderbird Add-On for any screen reader user of Thunderbird for years now.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed