Re: Using the Thunderbird addon

Robert,

You really need to review topics in their entirety before posting additional questions that have, literally, just been answered.

I have no intention of retyping step-by-step instructions that I literally just offered less than 24 hours ago, on this very topic, on how to install the Quick Folder Key Navigation Thunderbird add-on.  Gene gave the direct link to the Mozilla Apps Enhancements NVDA add-on, and I gave it again as well.

Review the content of the topic, please.  It's the very least you can do.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed