From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 03 May 2022 16:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] mouse hover

NVDA key enter isn't described in input help.  All NVDA says is NVDA enter.  What does it do that just enter doesn't?

Gene

On 5/3/2022 9:50 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Jean,

In certain applications like Quickbooks, the Mouse Over thing expands a menu, so you have to use it.

NVDA isn’t good at coping with Mouse Overs, JAWS takes you directly to it, with Control Insert Enter, but you may be able to achieve the same with NVDA Key and Enter.

All the best

Steve