Re: pronouncing nine hundred

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I just tested it in notepad with the same result.

On 5/3/2022 8:25 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I can't confirm this using Microsoft SAPI5 with ETI Eloquence from code factory. 900 reds as it should.

On 5/3/2022 7:54 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
No matter which Sappi 5 synth I use nine zero zero is pronounced nine point o o.

******
God has a plan for me. I may not see it right away but I'm willing to wait on the blessing he has in store for me!

______

Family times Theatre
http://familytimes.wrighthere.net:9244/stream
Ask your smart speaker to play Family Times on tune-in

--
Signature:
****** When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It matters not for your job is Complete and your rewards forthcoming. _______ Family times radio http://familytimes.wrighthere.net:9244/stream or ask your smart speaker to play family times on tune-in