trouble navigating and reading web pages.

Jo Collingwood

Hi, I am having trouble navigating and reading web pages. I have the latest download version of NVDA  and am using office 365. I have tried using google chrome and microsoft edge to no avail!  when pressing enter on a chosen item from the search box, I have to then use tab to skip to main menu. H doesn't work to move through heading I have to use tab and NVDA reads the headings but will not read any content  on any page when I press numberpad plus or Ins down arrow. The arrow keys move the screen up or down but doesn't announce anything. I have watched tutorials on  you tube but they don't offer any ideas. Please can you offer me any suggestions as I am becoming very frustrated. Thanks Jo