Re: Delay between pressing keys and hearing response from NVDA in Microsoft edge only

Arlene

Hi, It could be the problem. I myself can’t confirm your problem. I tested NVDA using Microsoft edge. It works beautifully.  I went to my Canadian Town called Castlegar Spring fair events using NVDA on Microsoft Edge. I can’t confirm your problem.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Khalid Anwar
Sent: May 4, 2022 11:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Delay between pressing keys and hearing response from NVDA in Microsoft edge only

Good evening, I hope everyone is well.

I’m having issue at the moment with NVDA web whenever I press any kind of key in Microsoft edge, it can take anywhere between two and 10 seconds for NVDA to register the key press, and having loaded Microsoft narrator, this is a bit faster but still has a similar issue.

Do you only thing that’s changed recently is that my company has loaded up some security software called McAfee Endpoint DPL, not sure if anyone has heard of it itendpoint DPL, I’m not sure if anyone has heard of it but I wondered if that might be causing any issues with NVDA?

I have reset NVDA and restarted the computer a few times as well but no luck as of yet.