Re: Any friendlier volume mixer?

Tyler Spivey

1. The new Windows volume mixer. Get to it through settings or by typing ms-settings:apps-volume into the Run dialog.

2. EarTrumpet.
Start it up, it shows up in the system tray. Hit enter on it, tab, arrow up/down through your apps, left/right adjusts, m mutes.

On 5/4/2022 6:32 PM, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
Dear all, I'd like an alternative app to control the Windows volume mixer. In the standard volume mixer, you have to go through lots of tabs and shift-tabs to locate the app you want to increase or decrease the volume. Wouldn't there be an app with a friendlier interface?
I've heard of EarTrumpet, but it appears to be inaccessible, unless I missed something.
thanks,
Cleverson