No more of this.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 18:30, Gene ha scritto:
If you are describing the page starting to read from the beginning repeatedly, that doesn't happen using Firefox and NVDA. On the slow computer I'm testing with, there are pauses every few seconds but, though annoying, that doesn't cause me to lose my place when reading or moving on the page. I had to tab once to get into the page but after that, I could move around. The pauses are a little annoying but not a major problem. This is a very slow computer and a faster computer might have these delays but they might be very short, perhaps a second or less in length. On mine, the pauses are two or three sedconds in length.
This may be a case where, if you are using Internet Explorer, using Firefox or Chrome might solve the problem.
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:43 AM
*To:* nvda@groups.io <mailto:nvda@groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA and Carousel

Gene and all,

If you want to try this site without loggging inn, do the following:

www.esselungaacasa.it <http://www.esselungaacasa.it>

And then find a link called

visita il supermercato

and click on it.

Youll get Carousel in action there...

Ciao, and thanks.
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 16:05, Mallard ha scritto:
Yes, I'm afraid you have to log in. I thought about that after I sent
the link.

It does refresh, indeed it does!!!
But, the point is blocking Carousel.
If there are programmers around the place, they should know what I mean.

Thanks for trying...
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 17/03/2016 14:35, Gene ha scritto:
It doesn't refresh here using Firefox. I didn't log in because I am
not registered. I went to the address you gave and no refreshes
occurred. I followed the link that said "enter", as I understand the
Italian word. there too, no refreshes occurred.
I can't test with IE11, if that is what you are using. I don't
have it.