Task bar disappears after closing portable nvda

farhan israk

I am using windows 10 21h2 and nvda 2021.3.5. I have noticed a strange issue. Suppose I have turned on portable copy to check that this copy is working properly or not after creating portable copy. I am going to visit my uncle's house tomorrow. So, I created a portable copy. If I exit the portable copy after confirming everything is working and turn on the standard or normal copy, the taskbar disappears. I neither can focus the task bar pressing windows + t nor pressing tab several times after focusing desktop. However, I have not verified by a sighted person. So, I cannot say strongly that it really disappears or nvda cannot focus on it. I have to restart windows explorer from the task manager to bring it back. I have noticed this strange issue two times.