Re: Sharing large files

Louis Maher

Hello Cearbhall,

You can make dropbox act like file explorer using this setup procedure:

----

To make the Windows Dropbox client act like file explorer:

Once the Dropbox windows client has been installed, and you have logged in to dropbox using the dropbox client:

Type windows B

go to dropbox, hit enter, the context menu appears.

go to preferences,

you are in General,

tab to: ""when starting dropbox go to the desktop app: uncheck this,

tab twice, ""badge"" do not use that,

tab twice to ""open folders in"" change to file explorer.

use “alt + down arrow” for pulldown menus,

hit enter until you leave the dialog.

---

Regards

Louis Maher