From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 05 May 2022 13:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sharing large files

CAUTION: This email originated from OUTSIDE the Government Email Infrastructure. DO NOT CLICK LINKS or OPEN attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

I know the subject is not dropbox, but I will make 1 comment.

I current.y have a free 100gig dropbox account which I got by buying a new hp pc last fall.

If I share files that are 1 or 2 hundred megabytes, no problem,  but if I start sharing files of 3 or 4 gig to several people,  that free account is usually frozen in less than  a day and stays frozen for a day or 2.

That’s a free account I’

M talking about.