Graphical Links and newsletters

Nermin

Hi all,

I'm subscribed to a daily newsletter where there are links to various articles. Before the actual headline, NVDA will read links that roughly follow this pattern:

"mc5o7z9j-m5jrazgn-s5crejcn--0-… "

With JAWS, I have a way of configuring graphics link verbosity to omit these unlabeled graphics, but NVDA does not have something similar, at least not by default.

Can we add this functionality via add-ons or otherwise?

Lastly, is there a way of turning on something like "wrap to top", once I reach the end of a page or I land on the last heading, be that in a browser or an e-mail?

Regards,

Nermin