Re: perkins style keyboard input on computer

Rui Fontes

Try PC Keyboard Braille Input for NVDA PC Keyboard Braille Input for NVDA

You can find it in the add-ons repository...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 06:09 de 06/05/2022, Michael Micallef at FITA escreveu:

Dear NVDA Listers,

I tried to use the perky duck v12.5 with nvda but it seems that it is incompatible with nvda because when I write something nvda doesn’t read back what wrote.

Can someone suggest me an alternative for the perkyduck does the free brailleblaster have this facility of perkins style input?

I need the above info as soon as possible.

Thank you

Michael micallef

Malta Europe