From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Higgins
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 7:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Header issue with Bookshare and BARD pages, my bad

Yep Sarah, we all make mistakes. And I'll be honest. I've been using email, and have been a light participant in email lists for nearly 30 years, and I should have known better than to do what I did. I probably should have started an entirely new thread by saying something like "I made a booboo" or something of that nature. I'm sure glad there isn't a jail for miscreant like me <smile>.

On 5/9/2022 8:54 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I think of it like this, and I've told people on several lists. What you did is called hijacking a thread, that is a big no no for those of us using email clients as it creates a mess. I don't tolerate that on any of my lists. I don't mind doing the dirty work, but it makes my life easier when all 300 or so people follow the rules of, just don't do it. Now it's back to cleaning up a mess I made when I hosed something I should not have. Lol!