Re: Visual studio lagging

Cyrille

Hello

But documentation (in the GUI (Graphical User Interface) or in the User Guide) is also useful for advanced users!
Currently, it is documented neither in the GUI, nor in the User Guide.
If the advanced panel contains advanced features, sometimes in test phase, I do not consider that their documentation should be neglected. On the contrary, it should be documented correctly so that it can be tested.
Because at the end, the documentation probably exists: it is hidden in a thread of a mailing list or in a GitHub ticket. And by chance, I have read it in the past and I have vaguely remembered it. Why not put the documentation at the right place?

Franckly, as a developer using Visual Studio, I do not expect to have to dig into NVDA's code base and to know how UIA works to be able to configure NVDA so that it works with this application. I just need to know that this options can have an impact on some applications such as Visual Studio or VSC performances and that I have to restart NVDA in case I change this option.

Cheers,

Cyrille

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 08:44 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Not really I think as that option is meant for advanced users.

Cheers,

Joseph