Re: MS Word

Rui Fontes

Have you tried to go to MS Word, and in the File menu choosing Account.

Probably you will find a control to make login again...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:07 de 11/05/2022, AKH AKH escreveu:

I now get a message saying 'unlicenced product, when I try and open a Word file. Will I be able to resolve this using NVDA as my screen reader? I've found advice, on line,  telling me to go to control panel, then programmes and select MS 360 and then click on repair. I can't find the repair option, I can only find the uninstall. option.

Perhaps it is hidden from my view?

Any advice or experience please.

Andrew