Re: MS Word

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 10:07 AM, AKH AKH wrote:
Any advice or experience please.
-
If you so happen to be in the USA or UK, I strongly suggest reaching out to Microsoft Windows & Office Accessibility Support (US).  Pick your contact method from any one of the options on that page.  If your preference happens to be by phone, and you're in the USA, then (800) 936-5900.  If you are in the UK, see: UK Microsoft & Windows Accessibility Support Webpage.

I have generally found the fastest way to get licensing issues resolved is by "going straight to the source" when that option exists, particularly when it exists at no cost.

And for the record, this is another example of something that has no direct tie to NVDA at all.  It's a licensing issue with Microsoft Office, pure and simple.  The exact same steps to resolution, whatever they may end up being, will be taken regardless of your screen reader of choice.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed