Re: MS Word

AKH AKH

I do have a key, but I can't get to it on the screen, I will have to get sighted help.

Andrew

On 11/05/2022 17:20, mr Krit Kumar kedia wrote:
Hello,
I would like to ask you, weather you have  the lisence  key for MS office where in you cann type it or you are using it without the key?

thank you,
Krit
diving into the world of tech!

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 8:12 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
I think in my case I just ran the installer again  but I cannot recall now.  It's been a while, about a year since I have had to do an office repair.  And boy was it hair pulling as it didn't actually resolve the issue. I had to run a differen tool found in office. The process though was accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of AKH AKH
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 7:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] MS Word

I now get a message saying 'unlicenced product, when I try and open a Word file. Will I be able to resolve this using NVDA as my screen reader? I've found advice, on line,  telling me to go to control panel, then programmes and select MS 360 and then click on repair. I can't find the repair option, I can only find the uninstall. option.

Perhaps it is hidden from my view?

Any advice or experience please.

Andrew