Re: MS Word

Arlene

Hi, You might want to call Microsoft access to get help. I don’t remember the number. Someone can direct you. I’m sure the disability department to Microsoft can help you.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: AKH AKH
Sent: May 11, 2022 7:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] MS Word

I now get a message saying 'unlicenced product, when I try and open a

Word file. Will I be able to resolve this using NVDA as my screen

reader? I've found advice, on line,  telling me to go to control panel,

then programmes and select MS 360 and then click on repair. I can't find

the repair option, I can only find the uninstall. option.

Perhaps it is hidden from my view?

Any advice or experience please.

Andrew