Re: MS Word

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 05:01 PM, Nermin wrote:

If you're neither in the USA nor the UK, you can always use your smartphone, start Bee My Eyes, and choose "Microsoft Accessibility" from "Technical".

Support is only given in English.

-
Nermin,

Thanks very much for this information!  I had not known that this option had been added as one available internationally via Be My Eyes.

That will now be included when I direct individuals to Microsoft Accessibility.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed