Re: Reading mode in NVDA?

Luke Davis

On May 11, Penny Golden wrote:

I don't know how to find out what version of NVDA I have.
Penny! It has been a very long time!

Press NVDA+n (When someone here tells you to press NVDA and something, it means either one of the insert keys, or the capslock key, depending on what you setup when you were installing or configuring NVDA).
So press NVDA+N, then H for help.
On the help menu, you can press A, for about, which will tell you the version.
Also on the help menu, you can press U, for the NVDA user guide, which will open in a web browser.

Others have already answered your primary question; I will hold off on that one.

Luke