Re: NVDA 2022.1 release candidate is now available

Hi all,

I know that many of you are wondering about the state of your favorite add-ons. What I can tell you is that add-on authors are working on final bits, and some authors have been waiting for this moment since their add-ons will require NVDA 2022.1. I can assure you that add-ons I maintained (or have maintained until recently) are compatible with 2022.1. Eventually all of my add-ons, too will require 2022.1 but that won't be until later in northern summer.

Enjoy the new RC (and please do provide feedback if you coe across really serious show stoppers, mostly ones that can cause NVDA to actually crash).

Cheers,

Joseph